What are the benefits of Invisalign clear braces?
Invisalign clear braces have changed a lot about the way we approach orthodontic treatment. For years, the only option available for treating alignment issues was traditional bracket and wire braces.
While metal braces are still the best option for certain types of alignment problems, Invisalign has made it possible for millions of people to obtain a perfectly straight, beautiful smile quickly.
Invisalign offers several benefits that are not available with traditional braces:
- Discreet –Invisalign uses clear plastic aligner trays that are virtually invisible. You can achieve a beautiful smile without the embarrassment of metal braces that impact your appearance.
- Comfortable – One of the major complaints with traditional braces is the discomfort and irritation that results from having metal in the mouth. Invisalign trays are made of a smooth plastic material that is comfortable and will not irritate sensitive tissue in the mouth.
- Removable – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligner trays are removable for eating, brushing and flossing.
- Improved Oral Hygiene – Since they are removable, food will not get stuck in the trays, and you can brush and floss thoroughly, which is essential for good oral health.
- Efficient Treatment – Treatment times vary from person to person, but in many cases, we can complete Invisalign treatment in as little as a year.
We would be happy to arrange a consultation for you with Dr. Leung so he can tell you more about Invisalign at our Temple dental office. Please give us a call today!