It's that time again!
Dr. Rich and Temple Dental Trails are proud to announce our 2nd Annual Scholarship Challenge! We are offering a $500 scholarship to TWO graduating seniors from high schools around Temple and Bell County. The scholarship is intended to help students achieve their dreams by continuing their education. It’s simple and easy to apply, but you have to invest passion in your entry. Here are the requirements:
- You or your parents must reside in Bell County
- You must be a graduating senior in 2017 – may be home schooled
- You must be attending an educational institution (college or trade school) in the FALL of 2017
- Your entry must be submitted by the deadline: Monday, July 31, 2017, by 11:59 PM CST
How to Enter:
- Create your entry on a blank Word or PDF document. Include your full name, high school, college or trade school you will attend in the fall, phone number, and email address
- Write your essay in 300 words or less, entitled: Temple Dental Trails’ Goal is to Enable the Communities We Serve to “Live Connected.” How do you plan to use your education to make a positive and lasting impact on our community?
- Attach a copy of your college or trade school acceptance letter
- Optional: Include your senior photo
How to Submit Your Entry:
Email your completed entry to [email protected].
Winners will be notified by August 15th, 2017.