We are offering one $500 scholarship to a graduating senior from high schools around Temple and Bell County. The purpose of the scholarship is to help students achieve their dreams by continuing their education. It's simple and easy to apply, but you must invest passion in your entry.
- You or your parents must reside in Bell County.
- We welcome students from Temple, Troy, Belton, Salado, Academy, Holland, and Rogers.
- You must be a graduating senior in 2020 – students may be home-schooled.
- You must be attending an educational institution (college or trade school) in the FALL of 2020.
- You must submit your “Live Connected” essay by the deadline: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, by 11:59 PM CST.
- Your entry needs to be submitted as a Word or PDF document by the deadline. Include your full name, high school, college or trade school you will attend in the fall, phone number, and email address.
- Write your essay in 300 words or less, entitled: “Live Connected.” Temple Dental Trails’ goal is to enable the communities we serve to live connected. Tell us how you plan to use your education to make a positive and lasting impact on our community.
- Attach a copy of your college or trade school acceptance letter.
- Optional: Include your senior photo.
How to Submit Your Entry:
Email your completed entry to: [email protected]
Winners will be notified by June 23rd, 2020 and must pick up the check from Temple Dental Trails on the agreed upon date. Best of luck and congrats on your up coming graduation.