P R O J E C T S M I L E
Temple Dental Trails is committed to improving the lives of our community through world class dentistry. The goal of Project Smile is to have a positive impact with one individual in our community by giving them the smile of their dreams. Three candidates will be chosen from the submitted entries to receive a complimentary exam, digital x-rays and cleaning and one winner will receive a smile they will be proud of for a lifetime. Check out our Facebook page for more details.
- You must reside in Bell County
- Your entry must be submitted by the deadline: Wednesday, September 25th, 2019, by 12:00 PM CST
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create your entry on a blank, Word or PDF document. Include your full name, phone number, address and email address
- Write your essay in 300 words or less, entitled: Temple Dental Trails’ goal is to enable the communities we serve to “Live Connected.” How would your new smile help you to have a positive and lasting impact on our community?
- Include at least 4 photos of your smile and your upper and lower teeth
Submit to ProjectSmile@TempleDentalTrails.com
Winners will be notified by Friday, September 27th, 2019 and be expected in office to receive an exam October 1st – 3rd 2019. The final winner will be announced on Friday, October 4th, 2019.