It’s time to announce the Temple Dental Trails 7th Annual, Live Connected Scholarship Challenge! We are so proud of your hard work that Dr. Rich is offering one $500 SCHOLARSHIP to a graduating senior from high schools around Temple and Bell County.
The purpose of the scholarship is to help a student achieve their dreams by continuing their education. It's simple and easy to apply, but you must invest passion in your entry.
• You or your parents must reside in Bell County.
• We welcome students from Temple, Troy, Belton, Salado, Academy, Holland, and Rogers.
• You must be a graduating senior in 2022 – students may be home-schooled.
• You must be attending an educational institution (college or trade school) in the FALL of 2022.
• You must submit your “Live Connected” essay by the deadline: Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
1. Your entry needs to be submitted as a Word or PDF document by the deadline. Please include your full name, high school, college/trade school you will attend in the fall, phone number, and email address.
2. Write your essay in 300 words or less, entitled: “Live Connected.”
3. Temple Dental Trails’ goal is to enable the communities we serve to live connected. Tell us how you plan to use your education to make a positive and lasting impact on our community.
3. Attach a copy of your college or trade school acceptance letter.
4. Please include your senior photo.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY:
Email your completed entry to: Michelle@TempleDentalTrails.com by May 11, 2022. The winner will be notified by May 18, 2022 and must be able to pick up the Live Connected Scholarship from Temple Dental Trails on the agreed upon date.
Best of luck!