Dr. Rich and his team are excited to announce their 5th Annual Project Smile to the community. The goal of Project Smile is to have a positive impact with one individual in our community by giving them the smile of their dreams. Three candidates will be chosen from the submitted entries to receive a complimentary exam, digital x-rays and cleaning and one winner will receive a smile they will be proud of for a lifetime.
- You must reside in Bell County
- Actively enriching our community through work, volunteerism or special projects.
- Your entry must be submitted by the deadline: Friday, October 1st, 2021, by 12:00 PM CST
HOW TO ENTER OR RECOMMEND SOMEONE FOR PROJECT SMILE:
- Create your essay on a blank, Word document. Please include your: full name, phone number, address and email address.
- TITLE YOUR ESSAY: Temple Dental Trails’ Goal is to Enable the Communities We Serve to Live Connected.
- Write your essay in 300 words or less and include: How would a new smile help you to have a positive and lasting impact on our community?
- Include at least 4 photos of your smile, upper and lower teeth.
Submit to ProjectSmile@TempleDentalTrails.com
Winners will be notified by Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 and will be expected in office to receive an exam October 11th – 13th 2021. The final winner will be announced on Friday, October 15th, 2021.
Temple Dental Trails is committed to improving the lives of our community through world class dentistry. The Temple Dental Trails’ team cannot wait to make over your smile!