There are many reasons to want your smile to look its best. The image you project with your smile is a significant part of your identity and creates first and lasting impressions on those with whom you work and socialize.
Even if your smile is otherwise healthy, problems like crowded or crooked teeth can detract from your appearance. And while many adults desire a better, more confident smile, there's a common misconception that it's too late to correct misaligned teeth later in life.
Invisalign - A Great Smile at Any Age
Today, the development of Invisalign clear aligners has completely changed the way we approach adult orthodontics. Invisalign is designed with your lifestyle in mind because treatment is comfortable and easy, and you don't have to sacrifice your appearance today for a better smile tomorrow!
- Unlike the brackets used for traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic so they won’t irritate the tender tissues in your mouth.
- With Invisalign, you don’t need orthodontic adjustments, so check-in visits are shorter and less frequent.
- Oral hygiene is easy because you can remove the aligners for brushing and flossing.
- Since Invisalign trays are removable, you can enjoy all your favorite foods and even take the aligners off for special occasions.
- We have treated many patients who achieve the desired results in as little as a year.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
Would you like to learn if clear orthodontics are a good choice for you? The best place to start is with an Invisalign consultation at our Temple, TX dental office.
Dr. Richard Leung will be happy to sit down with you to find out what's bothering you about your smile and how you would like us to help. If we determine that Invisalign is a good choice for you, we will set you up with a treatment plan that is customized to your unique needs.
It's never too late to have a smile you love! Please call Temple Dental Trails to learn more about Invisalign!